Saturday, November 8, 2008

Long One

I just feel the need to blog today.

So this morning I talked to him for around an hour before getting off to eat my yogurt. I'm starting to feel a little better but still sickish. Tomorrow should be the day when I'm all better, or at least that's what my doctor said. Hopefully that's right because I want to hang out with him this weekend. =[

Today I have 0 plans whatsoever. Like, no freaking idea of what to do. I just have to call Leah sometime and tell her about basically everything that's gone on lately. We haven't talked much lately which really sucks. She's been at her volleyball tournament and I only see her 6th period where we can't even talk. Lamelameeee.

It was all rainy, but then the skies are blue now. It's a pretty sight minus the rain.
Uh, I don't know what to do. Sooooo bored. Maybe I'll just go back to sleep?

Ughhhhh.

No comments: