Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Day Ahead

Driving mom around to do errands. I haven't driven for a couple days, I hope I still remember how. Lmao. Then I got to cash in all my coins at a coinstar or something. After months of collecting spare change I should get some decent cash from it. Then I MUST clean my room. Must. My parents haven't even mentioned it but it's bothering me so badly.

Worked on JL's present yesterday. I might want to keep it for myself when I'm done with it, hahahh. AND he likes the camera I got him. I was worried about that. It's not a super nice camera or anything, but it gets the job done pretty much equal to mine. Same brand and all. Mine's got less MP which saddens me. The 10x zoom is nice though I don't use it that much.

Hmmm, off to get ready.

No comments: