Monday, September 29, 2008

A Good Monday

Good weather = good mood. Period, it just always happens. It never fails me.

I'm still quite tired since I stayed up sort of late last night. I have oodles of math and english homework to do but I'm kind of procrastinating. So many things on my to-do list, it's insanity.

I also realize that I'm actually doing well in all my classes. Usually around this time I'm down to C's just before pulling my grades up last minute. We don't even have much work to do in some classes though.

Well, this blog is pretty pointless. There's just too much to write about. But now I don't feel so inclined to share every detail of my day to a public blog that people actually read. So I guess I will remain vague. I guess today would have been a truly good day if it had been under different circumstances.

Right now I just need to sort through my life, like a weekly tuneup. Hard to explain I suppose, but we all do it at some point in our life. I just happen to need it a lot, hahahh.

Okay, sorry for the bore.


No comments: