Oii.
People tell me things I don't want to know, but I suppose it's good to know.
No blog yesterday. I was quite preoccupied. Driving school was not all that exciting, but I got my homework done. Then afterwards, talk about freaking mixed signals. Sucks butt. I don't even know. Maybe I should just "roll with the punches". Lmao, any more cheesy sayings?
I hate our laptop cases. And our laptops. Why can't I just use my laptop, it works perfectly well and it's actually thinnish. But nooo, the school laptops weigh a ton and the case doesn't even fit in my backpack, even though it did last year. I thought last year's cases were bad, and that our backpackjetpacks were bad. Silly me, I'd rather have those. I will have shoulder problems by age 16. WHICH IS IN 38 DAYS.
I need to think of a plan for my partay. I want something elaborate, but then again I want something chill. I don't even want one really, but it's my sweetsixteen, so I gotta do something.
Sighhh, I want clarity in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment