Isn't it amazing how someone can just come out of nowhere and sweep you off your feet. They change your perspective on life, and redefine all the things you thought you knew. You always had opinions, but now even those have changed.
Love, forever, promise, strength, hurt.
You think you're strong, you think you've got everything figured out down to the last detail. You get built up so high that when you fall, it hurts like hell.
I used to think I was strong. I've been through some tough stuff, and I don't use that phrase lightly. Not many people know about my dad's brain tumor, my uncle's death, my mom's illnesses, my GAD, etc. I don't like sharing things, but all of a sudden I'm starting to feel very honest.
It's amazing how someone can come along and make you truly doubt what you've always thought about yourself.
-
I'm trying, believe me. But it was all real, so it'll take real time.
No comments:
Post a Comment