[Click the picture to see it in Flickr & others.]
Got to take advantage of the natural lighting, ya know?
Please no snow this weekend. I will be quite furious.
Made dinner again tonight. I'm so freaking full. My parents enjoyed it, and I could tell they weren't lying. Lmao, yeah they've lied before. I'm at a lost of what to cook tomorrow though. I'm going to Emily's house, so maybe my aunt can cook, hahahh.
Emily's such a big part of my life now, she really is like my sister. I miss her. I like taking care of her, she's the most amazingest 18-month old on this planet. :D
You know what I realized today? I don't even remember what JL looks like with black hair. I can only if I think about it hard enough, or just look at pictures. But you know what elseeee? I can't even picture him at all with his old hair. The all-spiked-up gelled hair. Ahahahahh.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Another 052... Lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment