Thursday, March 26, 2009

What I think,

People who say you're stupid if you think you're in love at a young age, I think you say that because you've just never experienced it.


I agree people overuse that phrase and don't take it seriously sometimes. Like some people on myspace have their names set as "I LOVE _____" and the name changes basically every week.


What about real love though? Yeah, you may think you are but really aren't. Or whatever. I just think it's dumb for people to assume that you can't find real love at a young age. It's more unlikely, but not impossible. Yes, I do know that I can't predict the future right now. JL and I might go our separate ways someday, but even years from now I'll still think of him as someone I loved. And I don't think that about any other guy. So no, I don't think I've had real love before besides him. This time it is real. And if you want to call me stupid, then go ahead. You don't know anything and have no right to assume so generally.

No comments: