Field Trip today.
Was amazing, no lie. I sort of fell asleep on the way there. Hahahh, it was nice. And it was absolutely freezing cold outside when we got to the library. A mocha later, we were all good. I'm mad that my film ripped but I didn't have anything extrodinary anyways. I got LOTS of good pictures that I'm hoping will come out. Lots of digital ones too, but I uploaded them all onto myspace. Hahahh, yay for myspace.
JL, Alison, and Rae are supercool to be on a field trip with. Lmao, we even went shopping and ate crepes. Except I bought a dude shirt and it's hella big on me so I gotta return it. The McD's dude was hella rude too and was texting the whole time. Lame ass. So much to see in Seattle, makes me want to live there someday.
One thing though is that my future car's driver's side door is broken because of a truly unlucky accident. [While on it rolled backwards across the street and into the mailbox while the door was open.] Ahem, yeah. That's my luck. Thankfully my aunt has connections and can get it fixed tomorrow.
Overall, a nice day. Lots to be happy about, besides my car. It's been awhile.
=]
No comments:
Post a Comment