I don't know. Why must the fields I want to work in be so cutthroat and competitive? I will have to work my ass off and that seriously frightens me because the thought of working in a cubicle and having to wear only closed-toe shoes and pantyhose also scares the shit out of me. I don't want to be the girl who lives for coffebreaks in her office and is miserable at her boring, mundane job. Then again, I don't want to be poor for the majority of my adult life and have to live off Cup Noodles for nurishment.
It's really a shame that the creative fields are like that. But I don't like math and engineering and those other things that make you lots of money. I don't want to disect people and poke needles in them. I could be a lawyer, that's what my family's been telling me, but that's unlike me too. I could argue and be stubborn, but I can't interrogate witnesses and put innocent people in jail or protect guilty people. I'm human.
So I don't know. I just reaaaaally, don't know.
1 comment:
;D
LOL! My layout is so plain ;( I want a picture banner like yours.
Post a Comment