I'm still trying to find a new bag. I've looked just about everywhere. Payless Shoes surprisingly had a good one though, but it was a tad small. So I'll keep looking. I want like, a black tote or hobo bag that's not canvasy and doesn't look like an old person's bag. It's taking me awhile to find.
I still need to buy sunscreen. The good kind, so I don't darken to a crisp.
Tomorrow JL's finally coming over. I'm making dinner. =]
I need to think of more things to pack. I only have clothing items, it seems pretty bland in my luggage. Emily requires practically the whole house to be packed, lmao.
Okay, that was really random. Nothing to blog about really. But I feel bad when I don't blog everyday. My resolution was that if I don't journal, I blog. Blogs aren't as personal, but whatever. Still gets the job done. I wonder if I'll be reading this like, 20 years from now. Hahah, interesting thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment